Ability360 is one of five Centers for Independent Living in Arizona, and the largest Center in the state. Ability360 advocates personal responsibility – by, and for, people with disabilities – as a means to independence. Programs are designed to help consumers achieve self-sufficiency. In addition to the five core service areas, Ability360 provides and promotes numerous other programs and services that help consumers achieve an independent lifestyle.
Ability360 Programs and Services:
• Individual & Systems Advocacy
• Information & Referral
• Employment Services ADA Services and Counsel
• Empowering Youth in Transition
• Home Modifications
• Social and Recreational Opportunities
• Home Care Services
Sports, Fitness and Health & Wellness Programs
Ability360 Programs and Services are designed to:
• Maximize independence
• Advocate personal responsibility as a means to independence
• Respond to direct consumer needs
• Encourage self-sufficiency
• Increase consumer control
• Achieve equal opportunity and full integration
• Remove barriers – architectural, communication and attitudinal
• Provide leadership through peer role models
Through its comprehensive programs, Ability360 touches the lives of individuals with disabilities and addresses the disability concerns of their family members, co-workers and employers.
Arizona Charitable Giving is a labor of love created to make it easier for the residents of our great state to search and find local charities that touch their hearts. We share selected charities and events to a large distribution list of Arizona residents via email and social media on a regular basis. Any qualified charitable organizations are welcome to submit their profile to be included in our on-going outreach efforts.